When: Saturday, April 6, 2019
Where: Chilliwack Landing Sports Center – 45530 Spadina Ave
Why: Raise funds for a NEW CLUBHOUSE for Stepping Stones Bible Camp.
Who: Kids aged 6 – 16, Men/Women Valley Wide.
How: Please register your child(ren) ASAP. We look forward to seeing many of you there!
*Children will be placed on teams to ensure teams are even. A committee is set up to make ‘even teams’ for the Junior Divisions (ages: 7-11 & 12-16) to ensure a day of FUN to be had by all no matter their level of play. These teams will be revealed, via email, one week prior to the start of the tournament.
**Children will be given a pledge sheet after they have registered. We encourage kids (grades 3-10) to seek sponsors/donors within and outside of their school community, to help make this a successful fundraiser for the Stepping Stones Bible Camp. Prizes will be awarded at the tournament to the TOP 10 families who raise the most money in pledges. (TOP 3 = Stepping Stones prizes TOP 6 Family fun prizes!)
1. Games will be played 4 on 4, plus goalie – this is the minimum required to start a game (extra players may sub-in).
2. A 3 minute warm-up will be given.
3. Games will be 24 minutes in length and will start and finish no later than stated on the tournament schedule. If teams are not ready to play the time will still run.
4. Round robin play will award 2 points for a win, 1 point for a tie, and 0 points for a loss.
5. Goalies are required to wear full goalie equipment including; helmet with full face shield, shoulder/chest protector, jock, leg pads, blocker, glove, and a stick. Hockey pants are recommended but not required.
6. It is highly recommended, but not required, that all other players wear the following equipment; gloves and soccer shin guards.
7. All players are to supply their own hockey sticks, game balls will be supplied.
8. Adult teams should have both dark and light shirts to help distinguish teams.
© Copyright 2019 Stepping Stones Bible Camp